These school holidays we are inviting kids to the Green Connect farm for a fun and educational farm tour where they can touch, smell and taste their way through our 12 acre farmlands, and meet our pigs, chickens and/or sheep.
- Wednesday 17th of April 10.30am (Easter Holidays)- SOLD OUT
- Wednesday 17th of April 11.30am (Easter Holidays)- Limited spaces left
- Thursday 18th of April 11.30am (Easter Holidays)- Sold Out
- Wednesday 24th of April 11.30am ( NEW )
- More dates will be added as sessions fill up (let us know if there’s a date and time you’d like)
- Contact us for private tours for your school, friends, family, scout group, etc (email email@example.com)
- Please specifyin your booking how many kids you are bringing. All attendees over 3 years needs to purchase a ticket.
Where: Green Connect Farm in Warrawong
What to bring:
- Enclosed shoes for every attendee (adults and children; no thongs or sandals)
- Sun hat
Weather: Please note that if the weather has been particularly wet the farm might be muddy and wet so make sure to dress appropriately.
Notice: We have a number of animals on our farm including pigs, sheep and chickens. We also have beehives (please notify us if you or your child is allergic) and the occasional snake. The farm gets very muddy after rain, and there are lots of uneven surfaces. You enter the farm at your own risk and are responsible for your children on-site.
- Farm tour (Available Wednesday 17th of April 9am)- click here
- Private tours – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: $10 per adult and $10 per child aged 3 and over. Children under the age of 3 free (note the farm is not accessible by pram so you will need to carry infants)