These school holidays we are inviting kids to the Green Connect farm for a fun and educational farm tour where they can touch, smell and taste their way through our 11 acre farmlands, and meet our pigs, chickens and sheep.
- Tuesday 9th of July 9.30am OR 11.00am
- Wednesday 10th of July 9.30am OR 11.00am
- Thursday 11th of July 9.30am OR 11.00am
- Tuesday 16th of July 9.30am OR 11.00am
- Thursday 18th of July 9.30am OR 11.00am
- Contact us for private tours for your school, friends, family, scout group, etc (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please specify in your booking how many kids will attend. All attendees over 3 years needs to purchase a ticket.
Where: Green Connect Farm in Warrawong
What to bring:
- Enclosed shoes for every attendee (adults and children; no thongs or sandals)
- Sun hat
Weather: Please note that if the weather has been particularly wet the farm might be muddy and wet so make sure to dress appropriately.
Notice: We have a number of animals on our farm including pigs, sheep and chickens. We also have beehives (please notify us if you or your child is allergic) and the occasional snake. The farm gets very muddy after rain, and there are lots of uneven surfaces. You enter the farm at your own risk and are responsible for your children on-site.
- Private tours – email email@example.com
Price: $10 per adult and $10 per child aged 3 and over. Children under the age of 3 free (note the farm is not accessible by pram so you will need to carry infants).